- To enjoy this year more than any other year.
- I want to have 4 days of school planned.
- I don't want to over do it!!!!!
- Do more Science Experiments, Art projects and Field trips! (wait didn't i say I didn't want to "over do it"?
- I want to focus on what God has for us this year, not on what I want to accomplish!
- I want to take each day as God gives to us.
- I would love the kids to be involved in either music lessons, Gymnastics, Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts.....
- I should probably state again I don't want to over do it!
- I do want to stick to a schedule or routine....
- I want to live life, not from emergency to emergency.....life is not an emergency!
- I want to finish this year's curriculum (I've come closer each year!)
- I would love to be a part of a Homeschool group or co-op.....
I've been getting lots of things crossed off my list like making my own planner and putting together Gracia's curriculum (Preschool!!) Planning review weeks and the first term, reorganizing the school room and making the kids portfolios from last year. Little by little we are headed into a new and exciting year!
But before we do.....maybe we'll take one more trip to the beach......